Friday

Encouragement For The Day.


Okay I'm feeling very sick, like really, but I'm still going to give some encouragement for today. I'm just going to keep it short, but here is a scripture for everyone, even if you are not religious or anything. So the scripture is Proverbs 22:17-23 "Pay attention and listen to the sayings of the wise; apply your heart to what I teach, for it is pleasing when you keep them in your heart and all of them ready on your lips. So that your trust may be in the Lord, I teach you, even you. Have I not written thirty sayings for you, sayings of counsel and knowledge, teaching you true and reliable words, so that you can give sound answers to him who sent you? Do not exploit the poor because they are poor and do not crush the needy in court, for the Lord will take up their case and will plunder those who plunder them."

So have wisdom when giving someone help even if you do not like them or care for them. Always be helpful to those, and use knowledge.

Boutzie'

No comments: