Wednesday

Lent Begins Today. Ash Weds.

Yay!!!!!!! Lent starts today, so excited. So for the next 40 days and 40 night I will be giving up swearing, because I need to do that. Yes I can admit it that I swear and that's why I giving it up. Also I'm giving sweets and bread too. I will be eating healthy for the next 40 days. And I will be reading my bible every morning too for the next 40 days. This will help me start my day out good with a scripture from the Lord. This will help me gain even more better relationship with God. So I will be posting for the next 40 days and 40 nights on my progress.

Day 1. Scripture Psalm 121
" I lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip- he who watches over you will not slumber."

I know that the Lord is watching over me, and protecting me from the temptations of the world. He is my rock, my friend, and father whom I trust.

=D Day 1 has begun.

Boutzie'

No comments: