Friday

Recover.

Okay, I'm really sick from this cold. If people would just wash their hands or try to cover their mouths, I on the other hand would not be sick. But anyhoo, I'm taking this time over the weekend to rest and heal from my sickness. So that means that I will not be blogging anymore till next Monday. I know some people may be sad, but I have to feel better, because I have classes on Monday's. So here are a few things you should look forward to seeing on my blog:

1. A special recipe food dish I make on the regular.
2. New outfits from old outfits. [bare with me you will see]
3. More encouragements to everyone.
4.How to have my dramatic eye makeup.
5.A blog asking a question.


Just check back in on my blog next week, and you will surprise.

Boutzie'

3 comments:

Risyaa♥ said...

heey i'm just visiting your blog~~ & followed you back^^

get well soon :)

Boutzie' said...

Thank You so much. =D

glitteryeyesxx said...

Aww, I hope you feel better! *hugs*

Yes, I'm from VA...about 15 minutes right outside of DC. So I just say I'm from DC, lol. I hate when I see ppl finish using the restroom and they don't wash their hands---especially during the winter time when it's soo much easier to contract somebody else's germs! I hope you get plenty of rest, water, and pop Vitamin C as though your life depended on it! You should be back to your normal self in no time =D