Thursday

Well....

Because of 30+ inches of snow, I have neglected in doing my homework for my class.I know that have been cancel till Sunday. So I will not be blogging no more till Sunday and that I know will suck. So I leave you in these words: Philippians 4:13, I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Believing and trusting in Lord and having faith that he will guide you to the right is a good thing. Even in my darkest days I still had faith, and you can too. Just believe and trust him, and will handle everything. Remember this battle is not yours, it is the Lord's.

Boutzie'

2 comments:

glitteryeyesxx said...

No problem, hun! It's not weird wording at all!

I use Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in BLACK. It is pretty dark (intense enough for me) and its durability in lasting power is REMARKABLE. I don't line my top lids (which is a bit more oily than my waterline), I just line the bottom of my eyes. Hope that helps! :)

Oh yeah, get your shovel ready! I heard we're up for more snow this Monday!

snoblak said...

Great to have a blog about faith. My mom has been getting me to pray from time to time, seeing as I have been going through a lot of anxiety, stress ,etc. So I say a little prayer each morning to keep things going.