Wednesday

Yes!!!!! I made it through day 1.

So I gave up sweets, bread, and swearing for 40 days and nights. I did good on the first two things, but on the last I slip twice today. But after going to Ash Weds serivce I learn that I have to do a self examination and ask God to forgive me. This is the time to focus on what I need to hear from God.

SO DAY ONE IS OVER!!!!!!
DAY TWO TOMORROW.

=D

Boutzie'


Plus I just want to say this, if people choose to follow your blog that's good, but if they choose to look at it that good enough. So people please do not try to make your blog into something its not. If they like it, they like it. If they don't then who cares, at least they are looking at it.

=D

1 comment:

dressed to please said...

nice blog! :D I LIKE IT

Follow my blog and I follow your blog:
http://dressedtoplease.blogspot.com/

i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

kiss from germany ;*)