Friday

Today is World Prayer Day. ^_^


^_^ Ah today is world prayer day. This is a national service that is held all over the world for Christians to stop and pray. Well I'm going to church again this year to pray for everything and everybody. If you do not have a relationship with God or if you do not know who he is, please take the time out to pray. You can pray anyway that you feel comfortable, but just ask God to show you his ways, or to help you seek salvation. Also pray for each other, because we are our brothers keeper, and we are to cover each other. ^_^ So people lets pray today, all day, until the wee hours in the morning. I'm going to be praying for all the people who are reading or following my blog, and for the blogs that I'm following. Also I will be praying for my family, my church family, enemies, and the people in the world, and the world. Just pray today people,prayer helps a lot in your life, trust me I know. =D

Boutzie'

1 comment:

Monique said...

Thanks for letting us know its today. I had no idea.