Thursday

Close Your Eyes and Let God.

"I often close my eyes when driving on the highway, for a split second I feel unattached to world, free, like a bird in the sky. I get a sense of feeling completely hallow, but then I open my eyes, afraid, afraid of what might happen.God had me cover, but I was to afraid to let go. It may sound crazy to some, but when I did for that second, nothing in the world matter, nothing at all."


Yes you guys I often to do when driving,[only when in the car by myself]. I get a feeling of being truly free, but I get afraid. I'm learning now to let God be God and let him work in my life. If you feel the same, they lets take the charge and let God handle everything in our lives, so that we can have the feeling of flying free bird. Let's Do It. ^_^

Boutzie'

No comments: