Friday

Twitter: To Be or Not To Be? That is the question lol


I been doing some thinking and I'm leaning towards making a twitter. I'm not sure how it works, but I have been told it's like updating status and people choose to follow. Ironic, its like another blog. People are following what you are doing and what you say. Now that's Ironic. Anyhow, I'm still in debate with it, because this will make me like every one else, but on the other side it will help me. Mmmmmmm....decisions decisions lol


^_^
Boutzie'

2 comments:

- susy - said...

do it girl! you can only type up to 140 characters so it can really limit you to what you want to say. it is pretty handy i have to admit, news travels pretty fast via twitter. i am on it everyday all damn day. i especially follow the public transportation systems in san francisco so i know about delays and what not.
i'm there! if you do start it up, add me @thesusyness ^_^

hope you're having a really great Good Friday

Boutzie' said...

Thanks hunns, I will, I think I made my decision.

Oh I'am lol

hope you are too.


Boutzie'