Monday

150 MPH

So as everyone knows Mother’s Day was yesterday, and well I was glad to see the women in my family enjoy themselves.

But in any new well, I decided to take a risk. I was being told to not be afraid of life, and well yesterday, I rode my first motorcycle ride and it was AMAZZZZING!!!!.



"LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE.RIDE!!!!"YESS!!!!!!

But in another news, finals are the week after this, going to see about an internship, then partying and taking a summer class over the summer break. After experiencing this ride yesterday, I living life without regrets and taking some risk. Life is to sweet and too short to be dull, God wants me to live life, so well I’m living it with him, and then living it for myself. Watch out yall, my fire has been lit, and its not going out for a long time.

Boutzie’

No comments: