Friday

New Goodies. ^_^


For some reason I really really loved this picture. It reminds me of something, Like a young girl exploring and finding out who she is. Just look in the eyes of the picture.

So today I finally closed a door that was hindering me, a relationship that was hindering and making down play who I am in Jesus Christ. I have realize that certain people cannot go where God is taking you. This time around I returned God's message. And to be honest I feel so much better. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Anyways babayssss, I got new Goodies today.






All this is from Avon.

Since I'm too lazy to share in detail what each and everything is about, I will be posting a video tomorrow on my YouTube channel about it. ^_^


Just so much has happen in the last weeks that I now realized that part of me making changes is by not becoming like the world, because I am not of the world. Being focus and doing what I need to is the main goal. God's got me, and I know that he loved me for who I'am.


^_^ Smooches and Huggs Suga Babies.

Boutzie'

1 comment:

Ken said...

thanks for following dear~!