Tuesday

The Beauty and Blessing in the City. ^_^

What a very wonderful and blessing day I had today. Even though it was very hot outside I still enjoy myself. Today for the first time in a long time I felt like a true free spirit, just loving and enjoying life. I been reading this book called "From the Hood to the Hills" and let me say for the record the by far is awesome. Its really helping me open my eyes to a lot. Especially on Expecting the Unexpected. We as people should always do this. For me I know God has a plan and a purpose for me. I know that he wants me to trust and believe in Him. And just when I begin to not think about things, God blesses me......way abundantly. Try it, just Expecting the Unexpected. ^_^ It's worth.
So I decided since I was down in the Harbor, why not just try this. I see it all the time in the movies true city kids or gals [One myself] run through this water fountains in the middle of harbor. Well I decided to do it. [If you look closely you can see me running through it]. IT FELT SO FREESPIRITLIBERATEDFEELING.^_^
And the person I was hanging with took this off her phone [Good caught of guard shot]. I love this picture, it truly speaks.

After cooling off......... I decided to eat here....well only the cheese fries.


The fries were good, but the Thai I didn't try. I will take my chances at an actual restaurant. ^_^



Today was an awesome day, and well we all need days like these. Not working this summer I planned to have more days like these. Enjoying the beauty and blessing in the city, and what God has for me. Remember continue to trust in him, and pray, and he will grant you the desires of your heart.

^_^

"Never mind the anguish that lies behind. Forget, Forgive, Love and Laugh."

Hugs and Blessings

Boutzie

5 comments:

Makeup by Kim Porter said...

Great pics! Looks like you enjoyed yourself :o)

http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

Boutzie' said...

Oh yess I did, it was so darn wonderful. ^_^

Kimberellie said...

beautiful post. love that one pic of you. thanks for this. Will try that! Expecting the unexpected! LOVE it!

inspired by you said...

thanks for following my blog <3
beautifull pictures, and that seems so much fun that you run to the water fountain! :D
x

Boutzie' said...

Kimberellie- Aww thank you so much. And yess believe me it works.

Inspired by you- you are so welcome, and thank you, it was fun.