Wednesday

Day 07-10 of Charge

Day 07-Name a person or thing that has impact on you.
My mommy. ^_^

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why.

1. Have more confidence in what God has called me to do.
2. Continue to be stronger in Prayer.
3.Love myself more, and get a car.
4.Continue to walk and be committed to God, plus get a 4.0.
5. Work on expanding my blog, and make more vlogs.

The reason these are my goals, well because I feel better about re-dedicating myself to God.

Day 09- Something/someone you’re proud of.



Me.
People thought that I would end strung out on drugs or be on welfare, plus
have five kids before the age of nineteen. I'm proud of myself because
God has kept me. I'm proud to say that I still have my virture. God
has kept me, even when I turned my back on him  and was out there
in the world for a short period of time. I'm truly bless because when I look
at my peers that I grew up with, they have gone down some dark paths, and for me I'm
bless that I have not, I'm bless that I came out not only alive, but spiritually alive. Because
if it wasn't for the grace of God, it could have been me. So I'm proud, because when every one
said that I was failure and dumb girl who was never going to amount to nothing, well God showed them.
He bless me with a 3.0 GPA and bless me with going to school that would help me. God has his hand on my life, and to be honest, I'm happy. ^_^

Day 10- A story about a past relationship.

Well I can honestly say that I never really dated because the guys my age are well idk don't ask. But I have had some relationships, if you consider friendships one.

Well we are going to start with one particular friendship.

When I was in high school, I meet this girl [name shall be nameless] and when I first met her she seem okay. This was all back in like 2007. We started out cool, when I was going through drama in high school she was there somewhat. I guess you can say that we really didn't become best friends till like 2008 [ best friend was not my choice but it fit.] when I had a lot of people in high school who hated for no reason. We started hanging in school then we started partying all the time. Our friendship was cool till early october of 2008. I have this thing where I can't stand people that lie on me, before I use to let it slide, but now I don't, but in that season of my life I guess you can say I wanted to be everyone and underdog's friend so bad that I half sold my soul for it. But anyway, to make a long story short, she lied on me. I was so furious because I was like we were supposed to be best friends. She lied on me to cover up her lies, while the person she told it to was attacking me very rascist. But I brush it off still was her friend, but I had my guard up. Our friendship turn into something like a hate/love relationship. It wasn't until late december that I become very depress with my life, and was so tired of everything. At the end of the year we came to blows on everything, and stop talking for part of the year of 2009. By early Feb of 09 we started talking again, and we both went to NYC with my mom, then when we came back we stop talking, then in April we started talking again, long enough for me to invite her to my prom and graduation. By June of 09 we officially stop talking because I could not take her lies anymore. We didn't talk again till mid 09 when she was having issues with her boyfriend. Then I thought she has finally grew up and we could be somewhat friends, because I was still salty about the whole friendship, well that didn't last. These past few months well, lets just she lied on me again, she created unecessary drama, and then she hack into my personal accounts, including my moms, and proceded to attack a fellow blog follower of mines. Then I notice that when I would get around her I would become depress all of a sudden.

I had to officially cut her out of my life for good. I no longer want people in my space that are hinderance. I'm bless for the things that her and her mother did, and we did have some good times, but I had to be honest with myself, she was not going where I was going. Her season in my life was up, she serve her purpose. Our friendship is over for good, and we will never hang or associated together.

God will bring certain people into our life for a reason, and well when that reason if filled they have to be removed. 




No comments: