Thursday

Day 11-15 of Charge. ^_^

Day 11- A picture of something you dislike.

Going to come back to that.......

Day 12- A picture of your room
This was taken like awhile back when I was like
sick, and well my room suffer. I have tendency to clean
when I feel like it, and well when I was sick my room
was not on the list. Mind you I have a lot of clothes, and jewelry
and my dresser was filled. I also own a lot of purses, and they take up
majority of my space in my room. But hey I'm leaving for school and my
room is looking normal lol.

Day 13- Writing a letter to God.
Will be back to write that.....

Day 14- A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions.


No Picture but here are the ten confessions.

1. I no longer have or tolerate people who lied on me.
2. Don't associate or bother myself with people who feel ill towards me and my family.
3. Sometimes I don't care how I look on certain days.
4. I'm no longer ashamed to know as holy christian girl.
5. I speed when I drive.
6.I'm letting God work with me on my attitude.
7. Working on my over eating habit.
8.Learning to help others know Christ.
9. Becoming more confident.
10. Loving myself more.

Day 15- Put your iPod or iTunes on shuffle & share the first 10 songs that play.

1.Kirk Franklin- You are
2. Tye Tribbett- Sinking
3. India Irie- Get it Together
4.August Rush Soundtrack- Raise it Up
5.Toni Braxton- I love me some Him
6.Teairra Mari- Act Right
7.Nikka Costa- Everybody got that Something
8.Janet Jackson- Pleasure Principle
9.Hope Partlow- Girlfriend
10. Switchfoot- Dare you to Move.

2 comments:

- susy - said...

Ooh honey, ain't nobody want to be cleaning ANYTHING when they are sick! TOTALLY FEEL YOU. You just want to rest up yanno?

Boutzie' said...

I don't like cleaning no way, lol. I always joke with my mom saying my house going to be clean, and yes you just want to rest when you are sick, and not be bother.