Friday

Day 16-22 of Charge. ^_^

Day 16- Something you could live without.

I use to do Out Door Track and Field Events in High School.
Since I have a back issue, doing any sports is looking slim to
none right now. The verdict is still out on whether I will talk to
the coaches at my school about training for it. My uncles say
to go for it because I gave up because of my back. What do you
think?

Day 17- Something that you would do for one day.


Zip Line, talk about mind on the shelf. I did one like
this where I live, but this one I think I would do.
^_^

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have.

I plan to be in school till I'm thirty, because I want to get my PhD in Communication Arts, but my dream is that when I get finish is to come back to my community and give and help to all those that help me on the way. My goal is to come back to my church and serve and help all of God people. Remember that old saying, be mindful of who you treat on your way up the ladder because you have to pass those same people
back down. And well for me I'm doing that. My plan to is to own my own PR and Events Planning Firm, but basically go back to my church and community and help be a positive but blessing influence to those that help me reach my blessing.

Day 19- Nicknames you have & how or why you have them.

Bri'- everyone calls me that because it short for Briana.
Bee- my cousin calls me that because she could never pronounce Bri' when she was a baby.
Breezy- Idk lol
Boutzie'- My family calls me, but mostly my brothers do. My mom use to called me Poutzie girl, and well my brothers started Boutzie'. Its funny because my three oldest brother children called me that all the time, and my oldest nephew who pass away would called me that all the time.

These are special nicknames because they all were given to me from the heart of the ones I love.

Day 20- If you had 3 million dollars what would you do.

Give God his share, donate some to my church, then the rest would be for me, my mom and my baby brother.

Day 21- Share a picture from your day.

Will come back to this..........

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else.


I believe my blog explains it all.  ^_^

No comments: