Sunday

Day 25-28 of Charge ^_^.

Day 25- What I would find in your bag.


1.Bible
2.Journal
3.Keys
4.Water
5.Sunglasses
6.Hand Sanitizer
7. Crochet Needle
8. Spoon
9.Pens
10.Wallet

 
Day 26- Places you want to visit before you grow old.

The verdict is still out on that.....

Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?

Just because, try something different.

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?


Early 09


In this picture, it was taken last year when I was in New York, I wasn't happy at all in 08 and in 09. I wasn't thrill about anything, or the people I associated myself with, but I could not shake them. I wasn't happy with myself then, I hated everything about me and my life. You can say I was depress and angry, and just lonely then. I believe that no one loved me because all my life I was pick on, and well lets just say I didn't want to do anything with my life.

And here is a recent picture liek from two weeks ago.
I look much brighter and happy because I have reconneted
with God and re-establish myself in the church. I'm being bless
left and rigth and I'm finally coming into my skin that God
has bless me with. He is stirring up my gifts, and well I'm bless
and no longer depress. ^_^

No comments: