Sunday

The Ugly Truth.

.



You know what I find funny is looking a friend in the face and since their flaws are starting to piss you off. Well, kitties that me as of now. I have this friend, and at the moment I'm really fed up with how she is acting. To me I feel like when you asked when something is wrong is like pulling teeth. And well I'm done pulling teeth. In my opinion she needs to grow up, and realized that people and places have issues as well. We don't know why person act the way they do, so in her case she needs to grow up (since we are in college) she really does. Thats how I feel, like next year forget being accepted by people, they are just going to have to deal with the Bri' that for Bri' at the moment. And that means people feelings will be hurt by my blunt truth.



Dress:Made by Me

No comments: