Wednesday

Ooh Ahh.

Can we say no classes or school today, well because it snowing outside; plus this is an awesome birthday. Oh yeah kitties today is my birthday. I'm finally twenty, no correction I made it to twenty. Funny story I was up till like 12:37am (yeah time was a key fact in this) and my best guy pal called my phone. I was like why is he calling my phone, so I call him back. He called to wish me a happy birthday. I was like dag forgot my own birthday. lol And then after that people were calling and texting me non-stop till the wee hrs of the morning and even now as I type.
Anyway, so I was looking through my archive of trillion photos, and found this. Man I still have those glasses. Thank the lord because they are favorite and they cost me so much money. I wear them in all weather, rain, snow, winds, all types. And decor is slick, the New York subway map. Woots!!!.
So this week so far has been nothing but work. Like I been going to be early since I got back on campus. My classes so far are cool. Graphics is boring, but I cannot wait to try typography. I believe that will be my new form of creation in my art closet. But in anyway I was sitting in the library, doing a paper that was due today (thanks snow) and I was thinking about how everything can change in a second. Not just in our life, but in hearts as well. We as humans can change out emotions so instantly. I mean that can be a good thing, but in other ways it can be bad one. Either way that is something for you guys to ponder on.
Since I didn't do a out fit of the day video, I decided to hunt down this picture. I just love the 70's, women during that time wore suits that were way better than those of the 80's and 90's.  This picture has swagger lol I mean it goes hard. Well not hard, but heavy. Sorry I'm joking. 

Until next time babes, 

Peace and Hair Grease. lol 

BBNouveauFavore



7 comments:

Miksu said...

Happy birhday!! :)

Boutzie' said...

Thank you so much. =]

Volkova Olesya said...

cool blog)
becomes my reader and I'll be yours))

J.Ashley said...

Happy Belated Bdayyyyyy..and we are the same sign!!

http://berealbehappy.blogspot.com

Boutzie' said...

Thank you so much. =]

Volkova Olesya said...

you are very beautiful))

Boutzie' said...

thank you so much darling. =]