Sunday

Sunday OOTD and More



Church once again today was awesome. The sermon that was preach really hit home for me in a lot of ways. One thing that I realized is that we are to help and clean up our brothers and sisters, but for me personally I will help, but I'm not longer meeting people halfway anymore. They have to meet me from now on. I'm learning that God too is cleaning me up, and for those that are in my circle, they too shall be clean up from their dysfunctional habits, desires, and issues.


And oooolalalal those shoes I been trying to figure out who made them. Like I really do think they are the sickest shoes that have been created by man. =]

Enjoy the OOTD video.

Remember follow me on twitter, even though my tweets are protected.

And did anyone else hear that Facebook will be shutting down? Is it a hoax or is it real? mmmmm



BBNouveauFavore

No comments: