Friday

Day 2. Lent

GOING THROUGH MUSIC WITHDRAWAL!!!!!!!!!!

So it is day two of lent, and so far I been singing all day. I know I said no music, but in my mind the music is playing. I know I'm going through music withdrawal because this happens all the time. In the long run it will help because I need to here God speaking to me. I have not drink since last weekend, and I'm so happy, and I have done the other thing as well. Woots!!!!!!!


I hate my look now, like hair, and everything. I need to do something radical again. I have not did anything with my look since 2008, and I believe I have reach my point where the trip has ended. I'm tired of my natural hair color, and everything. In the last two months my friends have said that they know I'm in need of transformation because I'm wearing just sweat pants and shirts now. Yeah they are right, I look like cramp right. and I can feel it.

On a brighter note, I'm so glad that spring break starts for me today. I'm ready to get off and away from this campus for a week. I'm tired of everything and everybody on this campus, especially the people in my space. This break I refused to talk to anyone, I need a break. Especially from one of my friends. You guys know who I'm talking about. My soft spot for him in my heart is gone, and when your heart and mind are in agreement, then people need to watch out. I had to look in the mirror, and see that ever since we became friends my whole appearance has change. I don't like what I see, and to be honest, I got my stuff together. The question is does he? That ladies and gents is mystery that will never be solve. I just cannot do it anymore, and if that means I need to now kick out tough love, then so be it.


I finally found my creative niche, and I LOVE IT!!!!!! Don't worry you guys will see what I'm talking about.



I'm pretty sure that many of you know about the earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan. Please people pray for the families, officials and all living creatures that are over there. Also keep in pray the whole pacific cost.


I always pray for the world, but of late since I been caught up in my own personal woes I neglected praying for the world before I go to bed. Just keep the world in your prayers, and ask that God would protect them. Remember God is with them, just support him by praying.

Lovies enjoy your Friday, and remember never take anything for granted. You never know when God will call.

Boutzie'

7 comments:

Wherever the Sunset is said...

Hi!!
Great blog and style;)
Can we follow each other?? We’re already following you!!!
Hope you’ll follow us back!!

www.whereverthesunsetis.blogspot.com

coutureaholic said...

love your blog :) good luck with lent, i can't believe you gave up music!!

Miksu said...

Good luck for your whole new life! :)

xx
absofuckinglutely

Josephine said...

Great blog - love your pictures:)
Have a nice sunday

<3 josephine

simplyjuststyle.blogspot.com

Rania K. said...

Good luck,I hope you'll succeed in all your goals!

Natalie said...

AAAAA!!!!!
Your photo's so great!!!!Lips,hair,eyes....mmm...

Boutzie' said...

Awwww thanks everyone. ^_^