Thursday

Ready To Switch Up!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey readers, mmmmm been a minute since I actually posted anything. Just for the record I'm not one those bloggers who apologizes for not posting. I mean this is a blog right? You post when you feel like it, and you post when you have the time. I been doing both, since I have nothing really to write about, until now........



As I was hanging in one of my guy pals room, a thought cross my mind. At times do you feel like you should be doing more, or living another life other than the one you are living  right now? I don't know why this pop into my head, I guess because I feel like I'm wasting my time with the shit I'm doing now.  This is not just a one time thought, this is a occurring problem. I know I'm right because I have not done anything artistic in the last five months. I have not even sketch out fashion designs, or designs in general. I just got back to dressing up again. Hence why I say , should I be living a life other than the one now? Maybe it just me, maybe I'm quote on quote "tripping" for real. But seriously, at times I feel like I should be making moves, instead of holding all this in me. Who knows maybe in the next few months it will be different. Who knows.....

I been debating wither or not to get a tattoo. I got my rook pierce, and I really could see myself with a music not tattoo on my left ring finger. I did a pro and con list as to why I should and should not get one. Well the con list out weigh the pro list. Who knows maybe I will get it done.



So I believe I'm beginning to find what my calling is just a little bit. I'm working on this logo for graphics class, and I think I will be doing some of that a skill for my communication arts career. But the picture above is where my heart is leaning to. I been editing and doing photography as a hobby for a minute. I find it relaxing and soothing my heart. Now looking at it, this could be a possible career choice. I mean I'm going to be doing printmaking, and video, but doing edits, plus logos, that may be a triple threat. Mmmmmmmmmmm........


 

M.I.A


Boutzie'

7 comments:

edgy feather said...

Wow, such a nice blog! I’ll definitely follow you, hope you would like to follow me back;
edgyfeather.blogspot.com
xxxxx Love

aries moon said...

annnd i love this mama but hate her new blonde due...

Boutzie' said...

Yes me too, I miss the old M.I.A.

EUQINOM-SEVEN said...

I LOVE MIA HER STYLE AND MUSIC IS SO DOPE, YOU HAVE A NICE BLOG.......
please feel free to check out my blog....
... http://euqinom7.blogspot.com/
xoxo

Boutzie' said...

Thank you. And yess!!!!!!! I have always love her style.

Shakiera said...

I say, just follow your heart. Im on that same path too where Im figuring out what it is that I should be doing with my life. I just started a blog and I talk about things like that so check it out and follow if you would like!

Boutzie' said...

Yes and I'm glad that Im not the only one in that same position.