Tuesday

&Reviews Are.

Since posting my little behind the scenes video shoot video on my blog, and facebook the reviews have been extremely excellent. I have officially decided to start my little side hustle for the school year. I plan everything out, and I will be investing in my car by october of this year.

I have also decided to start going back to making DIY clothing as well. So far another review has been made on my lyric shirts. Some of my friends have been sporting them around town of lately. More news on that will be posted on that in the coming weeks.

I feel so happy that I can officially get started with exploring my talents, and gifts more now.

Sweet!

Boutzie'

2 comments:

♥Alino4kA♥ said...

Hi, sweetie)
Cute blog!
I follow you!Follow my blog?

sweetie

Boutzie' said...

Awww thank you hun.