Monday

&Being Home Makes Me Scatter.



As the summer comes to a closed (leaving for school in four weeks from today) I come to see that being home I cannot breath or get my thoughts to be in order. When away from home I can do that, you know be who I am without having to walk around on egg shells, or be this person that others want me to be. I have been diving hard in to music to escape all of this. I have been writing, and organizing my moves. Being home this summer has taught me so far that family will always be there, and you cannot change that, but one thing you can change how you want them to view you. I know that I sometimes do not make God my priority, or step in the world for a minute. I know that I have to still work on somethings, and let go and let God. But at the end of the day, I'm still human, and I'm still young. I'm going to fuck up, and make good choices. I just wish that those back at home can see the bigger picture. I didn't end up like my peers from around my way. Dead, pregnant or in a gang. I made it out with the help of God, because of the morals and principles that he gave me through the people who I thought would be there.

At the end of the day I have to continue to pray and trust God, and live for Bri'. I cannot keep doing this same merry go round. When August 20th comes I will be making moves in better direction, and towards my dreams.

Boutzie'

Btw.......like the new layout.

3 comments:

julianne. said...

i just adorae these photos.<3

Boutzie' said...

Awww thank you so much.

Tinu said...

Love love your blog!! good luck with the school :)