Wednesday

To Love Somebody.


The other night I was listening to Janis Joplin To Love Somebody, and all of sudden I became inspire to write songs again. Of lately I been feeling like I need go back to singing again. I use to do it, but I stop for whatever reason I don't know. But the other night, I just grab a pen, and started writing whatever came to my mind. I pour my soul out, let all my emotions drain from my heart, gave in to my thoughts. I got this fire burning inside my body that fighting to get out. I have a story to tell, and I need to share it with the rest of the world. My blues are emerging, and they are screaming "WE WANT TO BE HEARD NOW". And I have to give in now, because my story may just help someone who has or use to deal with the same trials, and tribulations that I went through. I'm believing that God will guide me. I have faith.

Boutzie'

3 comments:

Ilona said...

lovely <3

jamie-lee said...

wow that's great that you got your inspiration back!!

Boutzie' said...

Thank you both for the lovely comments.

And yes I got my inspiration back.