Monday

YOUNG, WILD, AND FREE.

Hey ladies, hope everyone had a good Monday so far, I know I did. So I recently did a photo shoot with two fellow bloggers. I must say it was on location and it was hot, but it was so worth it. I decided to tap into my video editing skills (I'm a little rusty) to do a behind scenes.



Since this photo shoot went as well I expected, I have decided to do this full time as side hustle while in school. I have come to conclusion to invest a new camera that will be of good quality.

Ladies watch out I have finally accepted that fact that I am who I am. YOUNG, WILD , AND FREE.

People have not scene nothing yet....I told people this summer I was switching up.

Boutzie'

7 comments:

Ilona said...

you are amazing. I love your style. I truly envy you and admire

kiss from Poland ;*;*

Boutzie' said...

Awwwww thank you so much love. I appreciate that comment.

Nadia Aboulhosn said...

love that youre switching it up with the videos! love it!

Boutzie' said...

Thank you. Might as well put my video production skills from class to work lol

Catherine said...

both very beautiful and stylish!

Fashion Cents said...

really cute photos! I'll need to check out your friend's blog

Boutzie' said...

They both have tumblrs, and one of them has blogger.