Monday

4 Days Till School.

This time last year I was preparing to transfer in as a Sophomore in college. Now this second time around, I' preparing to go in as a junior in college. So much has change in the last year, and I myself have change so much.
To look back and say that I made it through another academic year facing so many trials and tribulations, I can honestly say that I am happy to move on from somethings.  Somethings are bittersweet for me, but for the most part they have taught more life skills than ever before.  I know I have made some mistakes along the way, and got caught up in some activities that were not for me. But hey? you learn from them, and grow; plus seek help.
I'm ready for this year at good ole' Hood. I'm ready to just dive face first into my projects (creative projects) and other personal aspects.  I have so much motivation this time around, and I'm glad to have it back. I just have to keep that motivation going, and keep it burning. Seeing this picture gives me hope in God that he will always be there for me, and that he will help me get to where my dreams are going to take me.

In these last six days home, I'm just taking it easy and working towards regaining my smile back after this year, and this summer (this was taken in March).  You have to learn to ignore the bad, and critical things around you. If you let the actions and words that come from the world enter into your soul, it will keep you down.
I'm making changes in my life, and I'm focusing on Bri' for the better part of my life now. I refuse to live a life in pain, and depression.
Seeking help, and taking care of you first is best thing in life.

Boutzie'


[Attention, I have move my blog to wordpress for future domain reason, but I will still post on here]

http://bbnveee.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

GlimmerGlam said...

I love that pink lipstick, it looks great on you :)

//Ditte

Boutzie' said...

Thank you babe. I tried something different for a change.